Thursday, August 25, 2005

Things I love...

Just a simple smile,
A daring thought,
Midnight walk,
Pulling a prank without getting caught!

A flower that bloomed,
Something lost just found,
A favorite song heard after a long time,
Birthdays with many friends around…

Reading a wonderful book,
Mom’s loving warm touch,
A strange dish that I could cook!
Small things I love so much!

Sunrises on wintry mornings!
A sudden shopping spree.
Secrets shared with friends,
Warm cups of tea.

Catching up with an old friend,
Car starting at the first try.
Patient hearing daddy lends,
The way my family teases & makes me cry!

Making it to the flight just on time,
A comfortable couch…
Memories in my heart so fine,
Small things I love so much!

1 Comments:

Blogger Globe Trotter said...

Hey.. that was awesome stuff... i'm surprised it hasn't generated any comments... Kinda makes me wonder if you wrote it.. :) :)

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home